Welcome to Park Middle School
For information on registration, visit https://www.ksd.org/Resources/Parents/How-To-Enroll
- All Park students will be issued a Chromebook if they do not already have one. All students will need a Chromebook to participate in Zoom meetings and the Google Classroom. The Kennewick School District Technology Department will issue Chromebooks to families who do not have one.
- Starting Monday, August 17th, the Kennewick Technology Department will be contacting parents who do not have Chromebook checked out to them and contacting all parents to complete and acknowledge the rules of having a Chromebook and parent and student responsibilities. They will notify all families of the Chromebook pickup times that begin on Thursday, August 20th and continue until the start of Hybrid Learning
- Any questions about Chromebooks can be directed to the Technology Department Help Desk at (509) 222-5555
User agreements for KSD issued Chromebooks can be found on the Park Website
- All families should have access to the internet. If you do not, please contact our Technology Department Help Desk at (509)222-5555 or http://www.ksd.org/District/Department/Information-Technology. We will assist in providing you with a Hot Spot or other assistance so that your child can access Zoom and Google Classroom
- Please click here for more information on Remote Learning.
Transfers are now being accepted for the 2021-2022 School Year until January 29, 2021.
*In-District Transfer students already on an approved InDistrict Transfer do not have to submit another transfer.
*Out-of-District students have to renew their transfers annually and complete paperwork at their resident boundary school district (Pasco, Richland, Finley, etc.).
Transferencias seran aceptadas hasta el 29 de Enero del 2021, para el siguiente año escolar 2021-2022
*Transferencias dentro del distrito de Kennewick que ya han sido aprovadas no necesitan llenar otro
* Estudiantes de fuera del distrito de Kennewick tienen que llenar esta forma cada año en la oficina del distrito donde viven (Pasco, Richland, Finley, etc)