Welcome to Park Middle School
For information on registration, visit https://www.ksd.org/Resources/Parents/How-To-Enroll
Open House for the 2020-2021 school year has been scheduled for August 26. We look forward to seeing you!
6th Graders 6:00 Assembly in Gym
7th & 8th Graders 6:30 Assembly in Gym
- All Park students will be issued a Chromebook if they do not already have one. All students will need a Chromebook to participate in Zoom meetings and the Google Classroom. The Kennewick School District Technology Department will issue Chromebooks to families who do not have one.
- Starting Monday, August 17th, the Kennewick Technology Department will be contacting parents who do not have Chromebook checked out to them and contacting all parents to complete and acknowledge the rules of having a Chromebook and parent and student responsibilities. They will notify all families of the Chromebook pickup times that begin on Thursday, August 20th and continue until the start of Hybrid Learning
- Any questions about Chromebooks can be directed to the Technology Department Help Desk at (509) 222-5555
User agreements for KSD issued Chromebooks can be found on the Park Website
- All families should have access to the internet. If you do not, please contact our Technology Department Help Desk at (509)222-5555 or http://www.ksd.org/District/Department/Information-Technology. We will assist in providing you with a Hot Spot or other assistance so that your child can access Zoom and Google Classroom
- Please click here for more information on Remote Learning.